Competitions Terms and Conditions
- ZEXA CHEMICALS WIN 1 OF 5 ZEXA GIFT CARDS WORTH $100 EACH – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Zexa Chemicals Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and State) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Zexa Chemicals General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://zexa.com.au/terms-of-use/.
- The Promoter is Zexa Chemicals Pty Ltd ABN 69 002 351 840 located at 28 Strathmore Road, Caves Beach, NSW 2281 (Promoter)
- This competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or any of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition commences at 12:01am (AEST) on Monday 21 September 2020 and concludes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Saturday 3 October 2020 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
To enter the draw to win 1 of 5 $100 Zexa Chemicals Gift Cards ($500 total), simply complete the entry form via the Zexa competition page and follow/like their facebook and/or instagram.
The winning entries for the prizes will be drawn at random once per day for five (5) days at the offices of Zexa Chemicals Pty Ltd ABN 69 002 351 840 located at 28 Strathmore Road, Caves Beach, NSW 2281. The first draw taking place on Tuesday 6 October and the last on Saturday 10 October 2020.
The winners will be notified via phone and email on the following dates/times.
- Draw #1: Tuesday 6 October 2020, 12pm (AEST)
- Draw #2: Wednesday 7 October 2020, 12pm (AEST)
- Draw #3: Thursday 8 October 2020, 12pm (AEST)
- Draw #4: Friday 9 October 2020, 12pm (AEST)
- Draw #5: Saturday 10 October 2020, 12pm (AEST
Zexa reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
If the email address and phone number of the winner supplied is incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
If the Prize is not claimed by 5pm (AEST) one week from the date the individual winner is notified (see above), the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws starting the following day (8 days after winner is drawn) at 12pm AEST at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prizes. In this event, no compensation will be given by Zexa Chemicals to the original winner.
If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5pm AEST one week from the redraw the prize will be forfeited.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win 1 of 5 $100 ($500 total) Zexa Chemicals Gift Cards.
- Zexa Chemical Gift Cards can be redeemed online in Australia.
- The $100 Gift Cards (including unused portions) are not transferable, exchangeable or able to be redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of chance.
- The Prize is valued in Australian dollars.
- The Prize is 1 of 5 $100 ($500 total) Zexa Gift Cards.
- The total prize pool for this competition is valued at $500.
Zexa will add the name and email address of each entrant to its customer database for marketing and communications purposes. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive further communications from Zexa. Customers can elect to discontinue communications from Zexa at any time.
If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
Entries are deemed to have been received by Zexa when received by Zexa’s software system, not when submitted by the entrant’s computer.
Zexa is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise corrupted entries, nor is it responsible for any failure to receive entries due to a transmission error or technical failure of any kind. Any such entry will immediately be deemed disqualified by Zexa.
Zexa will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage.
As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner agrees to sign any document that may be issued by Zexa including, without limitation, a release and indemnity form.
Prize winners will be required to provide identification when claiming the prize and may be requested to provide proof that they are the authorised account holder of the email address supplied at the time of entering the competition.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Zexa will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
- theft or fraud;
- the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
- an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of Zexa;
- any third-party interference;
- any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software;
- the redemption of gift vouchers; and
- participation in this competition generally.
If Zexa deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Zexa, Zexa may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the Zexa website (zexa.com.au).
Zexa reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.