Why Use Sure Shield Sanitiser
Zexa understands the concerns of the community in these uncertain times. We value the trust you place in us every time you use our products. Sure Shield has been formulated by our experienced in-house chemist and our product has been independently tested to verify it’s effectiveness and safety for your peace of mind. It’s our way of showing we care about the health of your family, friends and work colleagues.
- Low pH
- Glycerine enriched
- Stays active longer
- Can be dispensed by spray or foaming pump pack
- Kills harmful germs in less than one minute
- Non-greasy formula
- Prevents dryness
- Replenishes natural oils remove during sanitisation
- Does not damage the skin
- Kind to sensitive noses
- Keeps active longer, so less application required
- Matches skin’s natural pH condition
- Safe to the end-user and the environment
How It Works
Sure Shield is a specially formulated disinfectant with Quaternary Ammonium Compound as its active ingredient—used by hospitals for decades for its antimicrobial and disinfectant properties. Our proven formula thwarts a pathogen’s typical mode of infection by attacking protein and lipid structures.
Our Guarantee to You
In these unprecedented times, regulations surrounding the manufacture and testing of hand sanitiser products has been lowered. In recognition of community concerns, we’ve gone the extra mile and had our product independently lab tested to verify it’s safety and effectiveness.
Using Hand Sanitiser Effectively
One of the reasons why hand sanitisers have become so popular is due to their ease of use and effectiveness. We recommend applying as follows;
- Dispense a small amount of sanitiser onto hands.
- Rub thoroughly to ensure thorough coverage over all surfaces. Do not rinse.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
Best decanted from the bulk pack into hand dispensers. We have recently released some 100mL mini packs, so you can have refills for months!
Everyday Hand Hygiene Tips
Washing your hands is the most effective way to stop the transmission of germs spreading from one person to another and throughout your community.
Follow these easy steps to wash your hands the right way, every time;
- Wet your hands under clean running water, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, lower forearms, between your fingers, and under your nails for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly with clean running water.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel or air dry if available.
Note: Hand sanitisers are less effective when hands are visibly dirty or greasy—in these circumstances when possible, wash hands with soap and water before application.
Simple Tips on Avoiding Transmission During COVID-19
In keeping with the Department of Health recommendations, the Australian community has been directed to practise good hygiene more vigilantly. Following are some simple tips on how to minimise the spread of germs and the transmission of the COVID-19 virus:
- Wipe regular contact surfaces frequently, such as mobile phone, desks and doorknobs.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after meals
- Wash hands regularly—use sanitiser when soap not available
- Avoid touching your face, nose or mouth
- Wash and sanitise any new products you bring into your home
- Be considerate of others cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Increase ventilation into your home or workplace by opening windows or adjusting the air conditioning
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Packs shown are for illustrative purposes only: this is a brand-new product and is available with factory label until print livery arrives.
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound has been used in place of alcohol as our active ingredient.
Sure Shield Hand Sanitiser SDS