Now, more than ever, we need products that provide convenient hygiene assurance for the workplace, home and community.
Keeping touchpoints and surfaces free of disease-producing pathogens is a constant challenge for everyone and the team at Zexa have been working hard to take that assurance to the next level.
Our goal: to bring you peace of mind through a product proven effective against COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2).
With a mission to “clean fast, clean safe”, our products have always been tough on germs but gentle on surfaces, people and waterways.
Now we’re cleaning with greater frequency, it’s never been more important for cleaning protocols to be easy. That’s why we made this product ready to use. Simply spray onto surfaces and you’ll know the job is DONE!
Zexa Clean Surface Sanitiser Hospital Grade Surface Spray Disinfectant: fatal to germs but still gentle on everyone and everything else.
Key features & benefits:
- Tested and verified as a hospital-grade disinfectant: ARTG listed (Aust L:373257)
- Non toxic, ethanol-free: suitable for use on most surfaces, no overwhelming fumes
- Ready to use: no need to dilute
- Convenient: simply spray onto surfaces and leave to air dry – no wiping necessary
- Odourless: will not upset sensitive noses
Areas of use:
- Offices: waiting rooms, bathrooms, kitchens
- Transport: buses, trains, boats, taxis, vehicles
- Health Facilities: nursing homes, health care services
- Hospitality: kitchens, front of house, tables, benches, chairs, bathrooms, doors and counters
- Child Care & Schools: kitchens, canteen dining rooms, staff rooms, furniture, toys, chairs
- Gyms: equipment, common touchpoint areas, change & locker rooms
- Beauty Industry: hairdressing salons, barber shops, beauty salons, treatment rooms
- Kitchens: safe to use on food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces
- Optometrists: ideal for disinfecting high touchpoint areas and gentle on eyewear
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Best used as part of a two-step cleaning process –
Step 1: Ensure that all soils or contaminents are effectively removed from the surface
Step 2: Spray a fine mist of Zexa Surface Sanitiser onto the cleaned surface and alow to dry. Do not use a cloth to wipe, as you may inadvertently contaminate the surface area with bacteria.
NOTE: not to be used on medical devices or therapeutic goods